The Applecado blog
A New Online Shop for Tipsy Wight
TAGS SITE LAUNCH
Tipsy Wight make gorgeous flavoured Vodkas using hand-picked natural ingredients and high quality Vodka from their farm, on the Isle of Wight.
Read more about their superb new website design and custom online shop.
They came to us from Aaron Rudd of Monday Creative. We worked with Aaron to understand what Tipsy Wight needed from their website, and put together a brief for their online shop.
The website has some exciting cocktail recipe cards users can save to create their own delicious drinks using the Tipsy Wight range. One of the things we thought would be a great feature, was to link each of the recipe cards directly to their product in the online store to make purchasing even easier.
The links from recipe to product, made it simple to add all matching recipe cards to each product when browsing the shop. This will help people choose which Vodka’s they’re keen to try.
Each product is usually available in small and large bottle, we have a neat little dropdown selection for each size under each flavour. The bespoke eCommerce platform makes this easy to manage for the administration team so they can pay more attention to their business.
Tipsy Wight can also swap the main images and CTAs (call to action) on the homepage using their powerful CMS, this gives them the option to promote various offers or change the look to the site to suit the season.
We also developed some really useful features to personalise postage options, this gives Tipsy Wight a huge amount of control over their delivery charges ensuring that they, and their customers get the best deal.
We wish Tipsy Wight all the best with their new website, delivered in time for the important pre-Christmas period.
As you might gather, we pride ourselves on fixing business problems, if there’s something we can make your website do for you to make your life easier, it makes us very happy. If there’s a website development project we can help you with or to help you re-design your website to be more mobile and tablet friendly, we’d love to hear from you.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife