The Applecado blog
Applecado creates new digital look for Beringer Tame
TAGS SITE LAUNCH
Beringer Tame isn’t just another recruitment company. Specialising in senior and digital marketing; they take great pride in matching the right people to the right companies.
We were asked to revamp their online identity and bring their website functionality back into line.
The team met with Beringer Tame at their fantastic office in Hampshire to get a feel for their personalities, both the team, and the company as a whole.
The new website is fresh and modern, the company is approachable, friendly and still professional. Much of the design incorporates their enthusiasm and character, but it was also important the website tells potential job hunters and companies enough information about Beringer Tame and what they do. Our goal was to balance both important factors.
We’ve worked a few helpful touches into the workflows too, job hunters can apply and register interest online, request a call back, or save and re-run previous searches.
The new Content Management System will make a huge impact on the work load of the team. Previously, Beringer Tame had no control over their static content which meant they had to rely on external resources to make changes which can turn out to be uneconomical quite quickly. Their wonderful new CMS enables them to edit content and on-page images, videos and documents easily; add new jobs, new consultants, and useful blog articles regularly. They can also manage their own SEO (search engine optimisation) using the CMS giving power and control to them.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife