The Applecado blog
Applecado goes racing
Alex has decided to live a childhood dream and go motor racing. This entry may not be strictly work related.
Ever since he was a youngster Alex has wanted to go racing. This year he decided to make it happen, and entered himself into one of the best value race series in the UK, the Production BMW Championship.
The series was chosen as the cars are relatively cheap, parts are plentiful, the races have packed grids of 30 cars and the racing is tight and clean.
After buying a race car, and fixing all of the issues, we covered it in Applecado stickers, and set about going racing.
Alex has attended two weekends so far, with a best result of 11th. Racing has taken place at Donington Park and Rockingham.
We are hoping to get to get to Oulton Park in July, then Brands Hatch in August.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife