The Applecado blog
Gradlancer Website Launch
TAGS SITE LAUNCH
Gradlancer is an exciting new start-up, consisting of recent graduates who noticed a gap in the temporary recruitment market.
The cost of a University education continues to rise, and more and more students need to take on part time work to support themselves through their studies. After graduation, employers are looking for graduates who also have some relevant industry experience.
Gradlancer hopes that helping students freelance for themselves will earn them some meaningful experience as well as letting them set their own hours to fit around their studies, and allowing them flexibility to work fewer hours when necessary.
We developed the site for Gradlancer, from the very early planning phases and supported them through beta testing until the site launched officially in March 2015.
The system is completely bespoke and developed using PHP, it is responsive so works beautifully on mobile, tablet and desktop. It handles subscriptions and raises invoices automatically. Employers can post projects and leave feedback, and students can apply for jobs online, and maintain a portfolio within the site.
If you’d like to chat about a project we could help you with, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife
- Looking forward to sharing a good cake