The Applecado blog
New Office, New Projects
In light of our recent move I thought it would be nice to blog about the last month in Applecado HQ.
Our new office in Aldermaston, Berkshire was a miraculous last minute find. We’re very pleased and have settled in quickly. We are now between Aldermaston and Woolhampton, which is not far from both Reading and Newbury.
We have the Kennet and Avon outside our window, complete with wildlife, and narrowboats passing all day long.
With that beautiful setting just outside the window, we have still been working extremely hard having recently completed two bespoke development projects under our white-label or ‘silent service’ for design agencies. If you’re interested in working with us, please read some further information about our how we work with agencies.
We’ve also been flat out testing and polishing our latest eCommerce project, so watch this space as it will be launching shortly.
Want to work together? Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
- “It’s the Round The Island Race today, here’s a massive summery shout out to our #isleofwight clients! #hampshire … https://t.co/8XHEMgOURo ”
25th June 2022
- “#TBT to this! Apparently it's been 6 years since we were supporting this beauty at Spa! (Oh and we still do build f… https://t.co/jMtEziuNoA ”
14th June 2022
- “When you get compliments from your client's customer on the "impressive" website. #impressive #bespoke … https://t.co/yzyDGDuSr9 ”
10th June 2022
- At an almost tropical 27 degrees, we think you have to be here to appreciate it fully. Aldermaston in late summer kennet berkshire
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton