The Applecado blog
New Office, New Projects
In light of our recent move I thought it would be nice to blog about the last month in Applecado HQ.
Our new office in Aldermaston, Berkshire was a miraculous last minute find. We’re very pleased and have settled in quickly. We are now between Aldermaston and Woolhampton, which is not far from both Reading and Newbury.
We have the Kennet and Avon outside our window, complete with wildlife, and narrowboats passing all day long.
With that beautiful setting just outside the window, we have still been working extremely hard having recently completed two bespoke development projects under our white-label or ‘silent service’ for design agencies. If you’re interested in working with us, please read some further information about our how we work with agencies.
We’ve also been flat out testing and polishing our latest eCommerce project, so watch this space as it will be launching shortly.
Want to work together? Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife
- Looking forward to sharing a good cake