The Applecado blog
Production BMW Championship Website Launch
Applecado is proud to reveal the new Production BMW Championship website and it's fantastic features.
I’d be surprised if you managed to miss that last year Alex stepped into a Production BMW and enjoyed a fantastic first year racing.
The Applecado name has been plastered across a certain red BMW up and down the country and sometimes it’s really good to give something back to something that has given you a lot of enjoyment.
We are really proud to be able to show off the new website for the Production BMW series. Our aim for the new website was to improve how easy it is to update, giving the current drivers up to date photographs and results, and new potential drivers a resource to find the information they need to join in.
Click here to see the new Production BMW website: www.pbmwc.co.uk
The website is driven by one of our awesome bespoke content management systems which allows certain admin staff to update copy and imagery, as you’d expect. The CMS also allows bulk uploading of race photography with ease, and updating of the race calendar that looks really great on the front end.
The site pulls data from the various Production BMW social media accounts and displays it nicely in one clear concise area, this is great for a race series as different people can be responsibility for different media accounts without needing to access the CMS.
We are especially pleased with the results section. A lot of time went into getting the results just right; admin users can enter the race results from anywhere, providing they have a 3G/internet connection. Our system will work out the points allocation, whether the fastest lap is awarded points or not, and can even work out drop scores when the season has been completed. The series is mostly run by volunteers so we hope this will save an immense amount of time and effort.
The next stop for the Production BMW series is Silverstone on the 25th April, which will see us at the same event as the Britcar 24hr. If you’re coming along anyway, come and say hi.
Take a look at the Production BMW site. If you’re looking for a bespoke website for your car club or motor racing series, get in touch - we’d really love to hear from you.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife