The Applecado blog
Ten Years of Applecado: 2017 – Recruitment Portal (8/10)
We have designed and built a variety of sites and solutions in the recruitment industry, from recruitment agency sites integrating with Broadbean, Bullhorn and others, job boards, and candidate CRMs. This week, our ten year review takes us to Bluetown Online’s recruitment portal – the ultimate in client self-service but with the support and expertise of Bluetown’s super team.
Bluetown Online approached us after a redesign by our local design friends Fhoke. We worked with their team to understand the business, the requirements for the portal and what we could do for them.
Clients have the choice to send a new job vacancy to the Bluetown team however they like, they can still phone or email details over, but the portal allows those who want to, to add a job online straight away. The team will work with their clients to understand the role, the ideal candidate and how best to match the two – Bluetown will make sure the advert is just right and will choose the best job boards for it to be published on.
For this portal, we integrated with Broadbean, and candidates applications and CVs are returned to the portal using the API integration. Clients and the Bluetown team can review candidates and their applications, set suitability flags and send messages individually or in bulk.
As well as emailing and messaging each other, the system also allows interviews to be arranged from within the portal. It’s a great tool that Bluetown’s clients have been really pleased with the level of control they have.
The portal manages job listings, has specific notifications to Bluetown departments to make sure every step is well managed, and invoices are raised as needed.
Since the portal was launched, we’re really proud to have added even more features as the team and clients have suggested them.
- “We’ve just added Looking After to our portfolio: https://t.co/LHVSFzKB5y
Read about this online shop aiming to help… https://t.co/grqIqciqEy ”
1st July 2020
- “This is what we need at the moment! :) https://t.co/iQ1rlC1tXj ”
25th June 2020
- ““...researchers said their software" can predict if someone is a criminal, based solely on a picture of their face"… https://t.co/tCRFV6v3m8 ”
25th June 2020
- Took a quick break along the Kennet at lunchtime today, have never seen a boat like this on there before. kennet canal aldermaston boatlife reading
- Aaaamazing bit of feedback last week, had to share webdevelopment webdeveloper webagency bespokedevelopment happyclients
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have