The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “We all know we’re being comprehensively tracked online but this article is worth a read. Uneasy reading, what’s nex… https://t.co/0ZK5BqYlw3 ”
21st January 2020
- “RT @smashingmag : What a wonderful, friendly experience by @Spotify . That’s when a friendly personality shines through.
16th January 2020
- “In case you missed it last week, here's 10 things websites must have - https://t.co/xx43YIwTn6 #website #webdesign … https://t.co/0OdLUySTCk ”
15th January 2020
- Good morning Newbury Deserved a treat after an early meeting. newbury webdesign webdeveloper
- Is it too late to say Happy New Year We are back in the office and back at the drawing board. Heres to a productive 2020. 2020 newyear backtowork webdevelopment webagency webdesign
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke