The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “Pantone Color of the Year 2020: https://t.co/wD8QBAp71G #design #colour ”
6th December 2019
- “We have a new project in our portfolio: Elise Parts is a totally bespoke eCommerce platform absolutely JAM PACKED w… https://t.co/g334qxVfCc ”
5th December 2019
- “I think I remember the pop-up inventor had similar regret! “The Guy Who Invented Those Annoying Password Rules Now… https://t.co/7l3Blj2H23 ”
22nd November 2019
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke
- TBT to winning the Elise Trophy championship last month. Preparation, determination, and attention to detail we work as hard as we play applecado webdevelopment webdesign
- This amazing carrot cake heavily contributed to productivity this week at Applecado HQ (and a few extra kilograms ).