The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “Blimming hell @Joel_Hughes , didn't realise this was you! https://t.co/h7hPYtZNmr
GREAT JOB! 👍👏”
7th July 2021
- “It is #WorldChocolateDay , apparently. We'll we're gearing up for a new launch right now so we need to see if we can… https://t.co/SwxgnmX519 ”
7th July 2021
- “This short video on #tooltips is a neat reminder of good UI practices - https://t.co/Is7OTi7PDh.
The full article… https://t.co/8KmIgvBwFW ”
30th June 2021
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton
- Ah, this is why you have an office in the countryside. This was just before a quick downpour, got back to work just in time