The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “Good points raised by NNGroup about size guides for international shoppers. Don’t make the customer *work* to figur… https://t.co/U3xRreZNEe ”
26th April 2022
- “Great golf, great cause! https://t.co/RFIJyOZeIw ”
28th March 2022
- “Today marks one month since the invasion of Ukraine. We don't normally stray off the topic of business, but in unim… https://t.co/AAnuysj9Bh ”
24th March 2022
- At an almost tropical 27 degrees, we think you have to be here to appreciate it fully. Aldermaston in late summer kennet berkshire
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton