The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “Save the planet, save your work, and save your website! It's #WorldBackupDay . https://t.co/mfE2q7BJxG ”
31st March 2021
- “Hello #HampshireHour , I’m Nicky from Applecado - bespoke web development agency. I’m multitasking tonight, keeping… https://t.co/WTk8Bgycdh ”
9th March 2021
- “Wow, this 17 year old is going places, what an amazing idea.
8th March 2021
- Busting Myths about Bespoke Websites Ohhhh the shame, its been too long since we last blogged Do us a favour and go check out the blog on our site, let us know what you think to our newest item.
- Tomorrow is loveyourpetsday apparently. Nicky had this guy zoombomb (is that a word now) a meeting this week and then collapse here, he must think hes helping officecat zoom
- When the homeschooling topic was colour wheels and youre swimming in leftover chocolates