The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: seo
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
The recent changes may have affected a large number of high ranking websites. The biggest difference doesn't appear to be solely device based (yet?) but down to their new search algorithm. Read more about it.
- “Was GDPR the armageddon everyone thought it would be? Wired & 'The truth behind the dumbest GDPR myths, one year l… https://t.co/4YOFANlQD7 ”
13th June 2019
- “Design Patterns for Mental Health: https://t.co/uRH4JMFYvW
The first articles are great, looking forward to seeing the rest. #UX #webdesign ”
12th June 2019
- ““Embarrassing bag designs aim to cut plastic use”: https://t.co/VBpWqz1BLj
This is pretty great! Shame they look a… https://t.co/4qHNmEchLr ”
11th June 2019
- Even when its grey, its beautiful in Aldermaston.
- From my head tomatoes. Sorry just had to BTF2019
- Thank you so much britishtomatoes FridgesDoNoFavours FridgesDoFlavoursNoFavours seriously, keep them out of the fridge It will mean they get eaten quicker because you cant resist one every time you walk past