The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: technical
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
- “We all know we’re being comprehensively tracked online but this article is worth a read. Uneasy reading, what’s nex… https://t.co/0ZK5BqYlw3 ”
21st January 2020
- “RT @smashingmag : What a wonderful, friendly experience by @Spotify . That’s when a friendly personality shines through.
16th January 2020
- “In case you missed it last week, here's 10 things websites must have - https://t.co/xx43YIwTn6 #website #webdesign … https://t.co/0OdLUySTCk ”
15th January 2020
- Good morning Newbury Deserved a treat after an early meeting. newbury webdesign webdeveloper
- Is it too late to say Happy New Year We are back in the office and back at the drawing board. Heres to a productive 2020. 2020 newyear backtowork webdevelopment webagency webdesign
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke