The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: technical
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
- “We’ve just added Looking After to our portfolio: https://t.co/LHVSFzKB5y
Read about this online shop aiming to help… https://t.co/grqIqciqEy ”
1st July 2020
- “This is what we need at the moment! :) https://t.co/iQ1rlC1tXj ”
25th June 2020
- ““...researchers said their software" can predict if someone is a criminal, based solely on a picture of their face"… https://t.co/tCRFV6v3m8 ”
25th June 2020
- Took a quick break along the Kennet at lunchtime today, have never seen a boat like this on there before. kennet canal aldermaston boatlife reading
- Aaaamazing bit of feedback last week, had to share webdevelopment webdeveloper webagency bespokedevelopment happyclients
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have