The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: technical
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
- “Really surprised not to see many comments on the new Lotus logo - https://t.co/75QwxRZYKF
What do you think of the… https://t.co/wLN9mL0tbQ ”
24th September 2019
- “Concerned about data privacy? "Sex lives of app users 'shared with Facebook'" from the BBC https://t.co/b9KHk1qyhH ”
11th September 2019
- “This is a great use for a chat bot: https://t.co/uaKtPalmFp ”
9th September 2019
- TBT to winning the Elise Trophy championship last month. Preparation, determination, and attention to detail we work as hard as we play applecado webdevelopment webdesign
- This amazing carrot cake heavily contributed to productivity this week at Applecado HQ (and a few extra kilograms ).
- No filter needed thanks snappyracers