The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: technical
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
- “Pantone Color of the Year 2020: https://t.co/wD8QBAp71G #design #colour ”
6th December 2019
- “We have a new project in our portfolio: Elise Parts is a totally bespoke eCommerce platform absolutely JAM PACKED w… https://t.co/g334qxVfCc ”
5th December 2019
- “I think I remember the pop-up inventor had similar regret! “The Guy Who Invented Those Annoying Password Rules Now… https://t.co/7l3Blj2H23 ”
22nd November 2019
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke
- TBT to winning the Elise Trophy championship last month. Preparation, determination, and attention to detail we work as hard as we play applecado webdevelopment webdesign
- This amazing carrot cake heavily contributed to productivity this week at Applecado HQ (and a few extra kilograms ).