The Applecado blog
Entries tagged with: technical
In the UK, we’ve managed a whole quarter of a year in lockdown, working from home wherever we can. Where video chat and phone calls have undoubtedly helped, we’re keen to share a few clever innovations we’ve been working with to keep recruitment agencies and businesses interviewing and hiring.
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
- “It’s the Round The Island Race today, here’s a massive summery shout out to our #isleofwight clients! #hampshire … https://t.co/8XHEMgOURo ”
25th June 2022
- “#TBT to this! Apparently it's been 6 years since we were supporting this beauty at Spa! (Oh and we still do build f… https://t.co/jMtEziuNoA ”
14th June 2022
- “When you get compliments from your client's customer on the "impressive" website. #impressive #bespoke … https://t.co/yzyDGDuSr9 ”
10th June 2022
- At an almost tropical 27 degrees, we think you have to be here to appreciate it fully. Aldermaston in late summer kennet berkshire
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton