The Applecado blog
Ten Years of Applecado: 2016 – Villa Rental Booking System (7/10)
This week we’re sharing a project from 2016 – an inventive site that helps Premium Island Vacations clients with booking their dream holiday, and helps the team manage villas, availability and even concierge services on St Barts.
We were delighted to work with the Premium Island Vacations team on their first site in 2011, and so we were even more delighted when they wanted us to create a new version to refresh their design and re-develop a new administration system with even more tools for the team to use.
Everything was re-visited for the new websites, from a little logo refresh, web design overhaul, new UI (user interface), improved search functionality, and a brand new CMS that allowed staff to manage two sites from one CMS (yep!). The CMS controls all pages, content and images on Premium Island Vacations and PremiumIV Concierge.
The villa availability, rates, photography and facilities are supplied to the site from several data feeds, and equally helpful feeds are created and sent out to automatically update listings on other third party booking sites as well.
The team are able to run detailed and granular searches from the back-end as well, and send it out in a beautifully and helpfully displayed email to clients, as PIV customers really appreciate the personal insight and advice from Premium Island Vacations.
With this redevelopment, we knew that some of the Premium IV concierge customers looked forward to being able to book certain services online, so it was fantastic to be able to allow online booking and payment for various services such as charter flights or airport assistance.
- “We’ve just added Looking After to our portfolio: https://t.co/LHVSFzKB5y
Read about this online shop aiming to help… https://t.co/grqIqciqEy ”
1st July 2020
- “This is what we need at the moment! :) https://t.co/iQ1rlC1tXj ”
25th June 2020
- ““...researchers said their software" can predict if someone is a criminal, based solely on a picture of their face"… https://t.co/tCRFV6v3m8 ”
25th June 2020
- Took a quick break along the Kennet at lunchtime today, have never seen a boat like this on there before. kennet canal aldermaston boatlife reading
- Aaaamazing bit of feedback last week, had to share webdevelopment webdeveloper webagency bespokedevelopment happyclients
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have