The Applecado blog
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
We know recruitment websites and we know that your website needs to be a powerful recruitment tool that will give you the advantage to get top candidates matched to the right vacancies. But what do you need to consider when building and designing your new recruitment website?
Hopefully you have Google Analytics set up on your website to track and analyse the traffic flowing to and from your site (if not – TOP TIP – do this now!). When browsing your Google Analytics account you will have seen your ‘bounce rate’, but what does it mean, what is good or bad, why might it be higher on some pages and not others? Below we take you through some of the key things you need to know about bounce rates, what affects them and how you can improve them.
Working with an agency can be a daunting task if you haven’t before, so we’ve put together some top tips to make sure you get the best from your chosen agency (and obviously we hope that would be us!). By working with an agency you’re able to get the expertise you need, have a new perspective on a project or get help solving a complicated problem, so take the tips below and dive in!
You know by now that 'Content is King', but is your content's credibility being affected by grammatical and spelling mistakes? We’ll discuss whether typos have an associated business cost, and share four simple things you can do to make sure you’re publishing the best content possible.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
Flying Pictures are the world leaders in aerial filming. We were lucky enough to work with them a couple of years ago creating a fantastic web-based management system. Now we partner up again to re-launch their website.
- “We're keeping up with the @LotusCupUK series finale. Not trackside today :( but at least the points are up to date! https://t.co/QmMZgyN5fK ”
14th October 2017
- “It's a launch day for us today! It's always very exciting #webdevelopment #fridayfeeling https://t.co/KTkAvnVvpx https://t.co/wwPshKvabb ”
13th October 2017
- “RT @boagworld : You're stopping me buying a laptop to ask my opinion of the checkout process! https://t.co/hmavSoyY7w #sa https://t.co/bTm5X …”
12th October 2017
- Snack time just had to share these colours britishtomatoes would approve.
- Bit grotty and cloudy but still a nice view of reading town centre, taken from a meeting room we were in earlier. readingcity
- Were melting At least we can pretend to be cool with these cupcakes in the office today officecake humpday hot