The Applecado blog
We are lucky to get to work with some great photography from our clients, and sometimes we get to work with amazing photographers too. With the fast pace that the web and online content publishing moves, sometimes we find ourselves having to using stock photography...
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
You have the website traffic and visitors are finding their way to your site, but they aren’t converting into customers. Sound familiar? While your products might be spot on and your marketing is hitting the right notes, there are a number of reasons why your visitors aren’t converting into customers.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
With the GDPR deadline now less than six months away, we all want to make sure our businesses are ready for any adjustments we'll have to make. The fines are intimidatingly large, and any changes could take time to implement so it's worth ensuring you're ready sooner rather than later and avoiding any nasty surprises.
There has been a lot of discussion in the last few years about the shift from traditional marketing to content marketing, but do you know what it is and why it is a valuable marketing tool for your business? We’re going to take you through a few points about what content marketing is, why it needs to be part of your marketing strategy and how a good content management system (CMS) can make all the difference.
- “Was GDPR the armageddon everyone thought it would be? Wired & 'The truth behind the dumbest GDPR myths, one year l… https://t.co/4YOFANlQD7 ”
13th June 2019
- “Design Patterns for Mental Health: https://t.co/uRH4JMFYvW
The first articles are great, looking forward to seeing the rest. #UX #webdesign ”
12th June 2019
- ““Embarrassing bag designs aim to cut plastic use”: https://t.co/VBpWqz1BLj
This is pretty great! Shame they look a… https://t.co/4qHNmEchLr ”
11th June 2019
- Even when its grey, its beautiful in Aldermaston.
- From my head tomatoes. Sorry just had to BTF2019
- Thank you so much britishtomatoes FridgesDoNoFavours FridgesDoFlavoursNoFavours seriously, keep them out of the fridge It will mean they get eaten quicker because you cant resist one every time you walk past