The Applecado blog
In case you didn’t know; at Applecado we create entirely bespoke websites, eCommerce and online systems (we also like coffee, cake, cars, amongst other things!). We hope to share the benefits of, and how this approach is the right way for many of our clients.
Do you need to take payments, send invoices or payment requests, deposits, or perhaps online bookings or memberships, but don’t want to complexity of an online shop? Read this article and we’ll explain the options for taking payments using your website.
In the UK, we’ve managed a whole quarter of a year in lockdown, working from home wherever we can. Where video chat and phone calls have undoubtedly helped, we’re keen to share a few clever innovations we’ve been working with to keep recruitment agencies and businesses interviewing and hiring.
COVID-19 has turned the world upside down in a very short time. Lockdowns were enforced virtually everywhere, and while online sales were already dominating retail this is going to cause a real shift in shoppers’ behaviours.
Whether you are a producer or manufacturer, or a retailer, we’re going to run through a few options for selling online.
By now, you probably know that we’re celebrating our tenth birthday soon, and before we get there we’re sharing one project from our portfolio every week for each year we’ve been writing great sites, solutions and systems.
This week’s review will share a little more about Mini Athletics, a super company with a franchise model. Our solution has more than a handful of clever tricks up it’s sleeve, read on to find out more.
We are nearly at the end of our ten year review, this week we’re looking back at a data analysis and collaboration tool we produced for the Education Development Trust.
We have designed and built a variety of sites and solutions in the recruitment industry, from recruitment agency sites integrating with Broadbean, Bullhorn and others, job boards, and candidate CRMs. This week, our ten year review takes us to Bluetown Online’s recruitment portal – the ultimate in client self-service but with the support and expertise of Bluetown’s super team.
This week we’re sharing a project from 2016 – an inventive site that helps Premium Island Vacations clients with booking their dream holiday, and helps the team manage villas, availability and even concierge services on St Barts.
- “Found this article this week: 17 Examples of Killer Copywriting - there are some superb examples of #copy and… https://t.co/qgt1DclM6S ”
21st October 2021
- “Pens for Kids UK has sent over a MILLION pens+pencils to children across the world so they can continue with their… https://t.co/QqqxWZkfoS ”
12th October 2021
- “RT @WestBerkshire : This Christmas, we’re encouraging residents to shop local and green. 💚
If you’re a local businesses with environmental…”
12th October 2021
- At an almost tropical 27 degrees, we think you have to be here to appreciate it fully. Aldermaston in late summer kennet berkshire
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton