The Applecado blog
We are lucky to get to work with some great photography from our clients, and sometimes we get to work with amazing photographers too. With the fast pace that the web and online content publishing moves, sometimes we find ourselves having to using stock photography...
Website accessibility is essential to make sure that your customers and website visitors are able to view and use your website. Below are some pointers for making sure your site is accessible to all, be it those with disabilities, injuries, poor eyesight or unsupported web browsers.
Don't forget that accessibility is not just ensuring a compliant site for disabled readers, but accessibility is about designing for everyone.
You have the website traffic and visitors are finding their way to your site, but they aren’t converting into customers. Sound familiar? While your products might be spot on and your marketing is hitting the right notes, there are a number of reasons why your visitors aren’t converting into customers.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) can often seem like a dark art, and with hundreds of companies offering their services to get you to the first page on Google, it can be an overwhelming journey!
While we don’t profess to be SEO experts, we know a thing or two about websites so thought we’d put together some simple tips that you can check and implement on your own site today.
With the GDPR deadline now less than six months away, we all want to make sure our businesses are ready for any adjustments we'll have to make. The fines are intimidatingly large, and any changes could take time to implement so it's worth ensuring you're ready sooner rather than later and avoiding any nasty surprises.
- “We all know we’re being comprehensively tracked online but this article is worth a read. Uneasy reading, what’s nex… https://t.co/0ZK5BqYlw3 ”
21st January 2020
- “RT @smashingmag : What a wonderful, friendly experience by @Spotify . That’s when a friendly personality shines through.
16th January 2020
- “In case you missed it last week, here's 10 things websites must have - https://t.co/xx43YIwTn6 #website #webdesign … https://t.co/0OdLUySTCk ”
15th January 2020
- Good morning Newbury Deserved a treat after an early meeting. newbury webdesign webdeveloper
- Is it too late to say Happy New Year We are back in the office and back at the drawing board. Heres to a productive 2020. 2020 newyear backtowork webdevelopment webagency webdesign
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke