The Applecado blog
Next up in our ten year review is 2015, over that year we continued a huge variety of bespoke development projects from eCommerce platforms, to a patient referral system and even an app for Vodafone. Here, I get to share one of my favourites from our archives…
Next up in our ‘we’re turning ten soon’ review is 2014 and we’re sharing some of the clever functionality secrets behind the local gig, concert, and event directory Go On Go Out.
To celebrate turning ten, we are skipping through our portfolio and bringing you a selection of the development projects we are proud to have worked on. This is our fourth week in the series, we’re up to 2013 and looking back at a website that encouraged local communities to participate in sports, exercise and recreation they could find around them.
If you’ve been keeping up with us for the last fortnight, you’ll know Applecado is ten soon – and we’re sharing a project from every year until our big birthday.
A few days ago we started our journey back back in time revisiting a web design and development project for every year ahead of our tenth birthday.
This week, we’re talking about 2011 and Toto Merch, a revolutionary online platform for bands, their merchandise and their fans; you’ll also find more detail about Toto Merch in our portfolio.
Applecado is ten years old in exactly ten weeks time, so for the next ten weeks we have decided to shine the spotlight on one of our fantastic projects for each of those years.
In a couple of seconds you can find a million articles about web design trends for 2020, or how-to’s instructing you on the latest technologies your site absolutely must have - I mean, if we’re honest, we’ve got a couple of such articles. But, is it best to jump on the latest trends, are you joining the crowd, time stamping your website or even alienating your audience?
- “It’s the Round The Island Race today, here’s a massive summery shout out to our #isleofwight clients! #hampshire … https://t.co/8XHEMgOURo ”
25th June 2022
- “#TBT to this! Apparently it's been 6 years since we were supporting this beauty at Spa! (Oh and we still do build f… https://t.co/jMtEziuNoA ”
14th June 2022
- “When you get compliments from your client's customer on the "impressive" website. #impressive #bespoke … https://t.co/yzyDGDuSr9 ”
10th June 2022
- At an almost tropical 27 degrees, we think you have to be here to appreciate it fully. Aldermaston in late summer kennet berkshire
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton