The Applecado blog
Next up in our ten year review is 2015, over that year we continued a huge variety of bespoke development projects from eCommerce platforms, to a patient referral system and even an app for Vodafone. Here, I get to share one of my favourites from our archives…
Next up in our ‘we’re turning ten soon’ review is 2014 and we’re sharing some of the clever functionality secrets behind the local gig, concert, and event directory Go On Go Out.
To celebrate turning ten, we are skipping through our portfolio and bringing you a selection of the development projects we are proud to have worked on. This is our fourth week in the series, we’re up to 2013 and looking back at a website that encouraged local communities to participate in sports, exercise and recreation they could find around them.
If you’ve been keeping up with us for the last fortnight, you’ll know Applecado is ten soon – and we’re sharing a project from every year until our big birthday.
A few days ago we started our journey back back in time revisiting a web design and development project for every year ahead of our tenth birthday.
This week, we’re talking about 2011 and Toto Merch, a revolutionary online platform for bands, their merchandise and their fans; you’ll also find more detail about Toto Merch in our portfolio.
Applecado is ten years old in exactly ten weeks time, so for the next ten weeks we have decided to shine the spotlight on one of our fantastic projects for each of those years.
In a couple of seconds you can find a million articles about web design trends for 2020, or how-to’s instructing you on the latest technologies your site absolutely must have - I mean, if we’re honest, we’ve got a couple of such articles. But, is it best to jump on the latest trends, are you joining the crowd, time stamping your website or even alienating your audience?
We are lucky to get to work with some great photography from our clients, and sometimes we get to work with amazing photographers too. With the fast pace that the web and online content publishing moves, sometimes we find ourselves having to using stock photography...
- “If you use #chat on your #website , this article has some genuinely helpful guidelines that should make your custome… https://t.co/h8dioXrhdF ”
7th June 2021
- “Not Now, Never...
A good point made in this article, the choice should always be with the… https://t.co/KRlRzCY0VM ”
3rd June 2021
- “Why gender stereotypes in typefaces can stifle creativity - https://t.co/lP3mdEDCOm.
#type #typography #design ”
1st June 2021
- Ah, this is why you have an office in the countryside. This was just before a quick downpour, got back to work just in time
- Busting Myths about Bespoke Websites Ohhhh the shame, its been too long since we last blogged Do us a favour and go check out the blog on our site, let us know what you think to our newest item.
- Tomorrow is loveyourpetsday apparently. Nicky had this guy zoombomb (is that a word now) a meeting this week and then collapse here, he must think hes helping officecat zoom