The Applecado blog
We know recruitment websites and we know that your website needs to be a powerful recruitment tool that will give you the advantage to get top candidates matched to the right vacancies. But what do you need to consider when building and designing your new recruitment website?
Hopefully you have Google Analytics set up on your website to track and analyse the traffic flowing to and from your site (if not – TOP TIP – do this now!). When browsing your Google Analytics account you will have seen your ‘bounce rate’, but what does it mean, what is good or bad, why might it be higher on some pages and not others? Below we take you through some of the key things you need to know about bounce rates, what affects them and how you can improve them.
Working with an agency can be a daunting task if you haven’t before, so we’ve put together some top tips to make sure you get the best from your chosen agency (and obviously we hope that would be us!). By working with an agency you’re able to get the expertise you need, have a new perspective on a project or get help solving a complicated problem, so take the tips below and dive in!
You know by now that 'Content is King', but is your content's credibility being affected by grammatical and spelling mistakes? We’ll discuss whether typos have an associated business cost, and share four simple things you can do to make sure you’re publishing the best content possible.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
Flying Pictures are the world leaders in aerial filming. We were lucky enough to work with them a couple of years ago creating a fantastic web-based management system. Now we partner up again to re-launch their website.
Beringer Tame isn’t just another recruitment company. Specialising in senior and digital marketing; they take great pride in matching the right people to the right companies.
We were asked to revamp their online identity and bring their website functionality back into line.
- “Love some of these illustration examples, let's have more in 2020! https://t.co/TGZh10MjNn #illustration ”
11th December 2019
- “Pantone Color of the Year 2020: https://t.co/wD8QBAp71G #design #colour ”
6th December 2019
- “We have a new project in our portfolio: Elise Parts is a totally bespoke eCommerce platform absolutely JAM PACKED w… https://t.co/g334qxVfCc ”
5th December 2019
- So captured by the shadow reindeer that we almost missed the Ho Ho Thanks for the Christmas card fhoke
- TBT to winning the Elise Trophy championship last month. Preparation, determination, and attention to detail we work as hard as we play applecado webdevelopment webdesign
- This amazing carrot cake heavily contributed to productivity this week at Applecado HQ (and a few extra kilograms ).