The Applecado blog
You know by now that 'Content is King', but is your content's credibility being affected by grammatical and spelling mistakes? We’ll discuss whether typos have an associated business cost, and share four simple things you can do to make sure you’re publishing the best content possible.
Spam is becoming more of a nuisance in today’s busy lives as we spend more time connected to our devices, and online services. While the email hosting giants try to do what they can, we’re see larger and larger volumes of spam emails cluttering up our inboxes.
Flying Pictures are the world leaders in aerial filming. We were lucky enough to work with them a couple of years ago creating a fantastic web-based management system. Now we partner up again to re-launch their website.
Beringer Tame isn’t just another recruitment company. Specialising in senior and digital marketing; they take great pride in matching the right people to the right companies.
We were asked to revamp their online identity and bring their website functionality back into line.
Zhik are an innovative company, making some of the best high performance wetsuits and sailing gear in the world.
Find out more about their gorgeous new web design, and how we worked with them to create their amazing new online shop.
- “Blimming hell @Joel_Hughes , didn't realise this was you! https://t.co/h7hPYtZNmr
GREAT JOB! 👍👏”
7th July 2021
- “It is #WorldChocolateDay , apparently. We'll we're gearing up for a new launch right now so we need to see if we can… https://t.co/SwxgnmX519 ”
7th July 2021
- “This short video on #tooltips is a neat reminder of good UI practices - https://t.co/Is7OTi7PDh.
The full article… https://t.co/8KmIgvBwFW ”
30th June 2021
- The postwebsitelaunch stroll is a simple treat were hoping to turn into a tradition Take in the beautiful Kennet and Avon near Aldermaston
- SPOTTED Really excited to see a miniathletics coach in the wild last night. Snapped this instead, thought that papping would be a step too far miniathleticssouthampton
- Ah, this is why you have an office in the countryside. This was just before a quick downpour, got back to work just in time