The Applecado blog
We’ve neglected our blog a little so far this year, we’ve been so busy since January that the ‘day job’ [producing amazingly functional bespoke websites] has kept us from writing anything about what we’ve been working on.
What have we been doing?
So far this year we have launched three brand new websites, each with very different requirements.
One of our recently completed projects is Medical Stats Decision Tree - this was a very interesting exercise for our development team. We created a completely custom decision tree (or flow chart, if you’re more familiar with that concept) from scratch, with multiple and unlimited questions and answers. We can imagine lots of uses for this so watch this space and we’ll show you more soon, we’re also going to put this one in the portfolio soon so you can read a lot more about it.
Earlier this year also saw a collaboration with Muze Creative to launch the new website for Future Facilities; a global company with masses of expertise in Thermodynamics and Engineering Simulation Software - seriously clever stuff! Their new corporate site is a massive improvement visually and it’s infinitely more simple to navigate now. We developed a bespoke content management system for Future Facilities which allows anyone in their team to quickly and easily publish new content, edit case studies and much more, instead of leaving it all for one person.
And what are we working on now?
There are a few websites we’re polishing up and helping with copy at the moment, and we’re expecting a handful of them to launch very soon so we’ll have more to share with you (and show off) soon.
Amongst these is a new website for Gary Feakins Racing, a successful motorsport team; Beringer Tame are also working with us to launch their brand new recruitment website which will give them much more control over their own business. Last, but not at all least, we’re working through some finishing touches for Flying Pictures, an amazing aerial filming company whose work you will certainly have seen at least a handful of times; their work features in hundreds of popular movies, adverts and TV programs.
A few other things we’d like to mention from this quarter
- We found ourselves in an old .net magazine article. It’s a very nice feeling when you find out your work was published, even if it’s after five years
- We turned SIX!*
- We also got to stick our logo on another racecar
If you want to know more, keep an eye out on our blog, portfolio, Facebook and Twitter for more about what we’re working on (as well as some other fun stuff), and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’re planning a new website design or development project and you think we can help. We’d love to hear from you.
- “Are you looking for a new #eCommerce platform for your business?
Read our blog about the various off-the-shelf sol… https://t.co/oUgcPTstbw ”
4th June 2020
- “We loved working with Kingsclere Estates to help launch Ibworth Woodlands Natural Burial Ground - check out their b… https://t.co/7l17Pt7D5r ”
2nd June 2020
- “Fantastic! https://t.co/4W0xDqMVW5 ”
1st June 2020
- Hey online shop owners, weve written a new blog about eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, and how a bespoke eCommerce build can help your business. Check the link in our bio for more information, let us know if we can help you or even if you just have
- Look at this lovely rainbow of colours Its BTF20 this week and next, check out the britishtomatoes site and find loads of info and gorgeous recipes.
- Popped out for a postworkday walk yesterday evening, so lucky to have these green spaces near home and the office. workingfromhome agencylife